Saturday, September 11, 2010

A wedding...

I hear wedding bells. My second cousin Celia wedded last weekend and I thought I'd bring my SLR along to see if I could capture the moment. I enjoyed the fact that I wasn't hired and that I was doing it for fun. No pressure. Plus everyone was more relaxed. I didn't require anyone to pose since I prefer capturing the moment in a candid fashion. However, my little niece and nephews stole my heart that day. I enjoy photographing children for their lack of self consciousness in front of the camera and their blasé behaviour towards a photographer.

a mum, lampost and a baby

Ashton looking quite handsome in his Tux.
ashton

Kaitlan dawdling down the aisle.
flower girl

stain-glassed window

ashton again

Little Alicia.
alesha

Alicia posing for the camera.
open wide

Tita Carol & Ate Celia blowing the butterfly towards freedom...
butterfly kisses

so cute

Kaitlan giving me a dirty...
Kaitlan

No comments:

Post a Comment